Monday, April 14, 2008

Meme (What?) Memoir

One of my best friends just "meme'd" me (total side note: "me" is a new sound Baby Z is making). Being new to the blogging world, I looked it up: Internet Meme This one is a Memoir meme, which goes as follows:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I found this pretty challenging but I gave it my best:
Seeking true life, abundant every day.

This is perhaps more a mission statement for my life than a memoir, and I'm cheating a little by adding a link to one of my words, but I suppose there aren't any blog-policemen who are going to bust me on it. Thanks to Vaguely Urban for the interesting challenge. I pass the torch to:

Over Thinker
OhCripe
HeyKristiGirl
(Sorry- again, I'm breaking the rules by linking to only three other blogs. Honestly, they are the only other bloggers I know!)

No comments: