Monday, November 12, 2007

Flying High on Birthday Goodies

It was my birthday this weekend. John was out of town for Eia's Fiance's Bachelor Weekend, so I managed to fill up my birthday with lots of girlie fun. Shopping with my Mom, breakfast with the girls, drinks with the girls. It was fantastic! I got lots of great gifts like books and socks and seriously professional tweezers. Getting gifts is so much fun!!!

And John left a gift behind for me which I found on Sunday when I got home from church. A gift so good I jumped up and down and had to smother giggles lest I wake Baby Z. Are you ready for it? .......

Flying Trapeze Lessons!!!

Ha!!! It's freakin' AWESOME!!! I am so excited about it. And nervous. But mostly excited. I'm probably not going to do it for a couple of months, but when I do, you bet I'll be writing about it.

I am so thankful for all my friends and family who know me well and get me wonderful things I enjoy. And I'm especially thankful for my husband, the adventurer, who knows my secret (and not so secret) desires and pushes me to experience them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously the perfect gift for you. Dave and I got to try once (at a Club Med) and it is SO fun. You are going to be so good at it. In fact, can I come watch? Seriously.

Michelle said...

seriously? flying trapeze? that sounds freaky scary. i actually know someone that took lessons too. remind me to tell you about it.

Anonymous said...

I hope Tinkerbell has been honing her skills because, that job may be yours after your lessons! Amazing!