Thursday, March 6, 2008

They're Dropping Like Flies

All those pregnant friends I mentioned? One less pregnant friend! Yeah!
Here is Baby Z's new little buddy, who we will call Baby P (but he's really a baby-baby!). He is 8 pounds, 15 ounces and apparently has a head big enough to keep those silly hats on. He also looks a lot like his Mom. On our first meeting he gave me a fine show of contorted facial expressions and only cried once. I love him already!


We are so thrilled he is here and his Mommy is doing fine. When you all are home from the hospital, you can bet we'll be stopping by with more ooh and aahs and a casserole or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a face! So very precious! And you can totally see both M and M.

Welcome, Baby P!

Michelle said...

thanks for the post. baby p is famous....i think he looks like me when he is serious and upset and my better half when he is in a good mood....