Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Z at the Zoo

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted. What the heck have I been doing? It's been busy and it keeps up through Christmas. I'm glad; I like the days to go by quickly.

Baby Z and I went to the zoo last week. It's a small zoo not too far away and I planned to spend about an hour or so. I though the monkeys would be a huge hit, but it turns out that the animal Baby Z liked best was the llama:

Besides that, he loved pointing out the sprinklers and lights. And there was a play area where he could practice his "up" and "do" (down) skills. There was a hill built over this tunnel he could run up and over:


Baby Z did pretty well at obeying and following directions, but it was challenging to corral him, keep up with the stroller, lift him up to see animals, etc. It's definitely easier if you have two parents there. However, I'm trying to work on Baby Z's obedience outdoors because before too long I'm just going to have even more to handle.

P.S. This is what happens when you blog while Baby Z is not down for his nap yet:

1 comment:

Michelle said...

how funny. hopefully me and baby p will be able to start joining you on these adventures once your hands are more full. looking forward to it.