Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's the Day!

At exactly 19 1/2 weeks (the soonest second this ultrasound place allows) I'm going to get the "anatomy" ultrasound for Baby Number Two. I am so excited and anxious to make sure everything is okay and to see if BNT is a boy or girl. So, in about two hours, assuming BNT cooperates, we'll know whether we need to find a boy name or a girl name. Since I'm currently drawing a blank on both, hopefully today will knock a few ideas loose.

I'll update later today on the news.
*************************************************
Update: 1:25pm PT

IT'S A GIRL!!! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Now that it's a reality, I can really show how much I wanted a girl. I am so excited! Here are the pics: one of her lady bits (look for white lines) and one of her adorable profile.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! So exciting!! Congrats on your little lady.

Oh, Cripe! said...

LUCKY! (Blessed!) So stinkin' happy for you, D!

:) Mel

Michelle said...

she is so CUTE! i am so excited.