Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Doctor Do-Little

Going to the doctor stinks. It never goes as quickly as I hoped and I never feel like I get enough time with the doctor. I went for a checkup today and by the time I got in (an hour after my appointment time), Baby Z was starting to unravel. I really like this doctor and I haven't seen him in a long time, so I was looking forward to catching up. Alas, the little dude was overly ready for his nap and needed to go. So I got prescription refills and shot for the door. I'll have to go back another day for lab work. I'm a little wiser now, since a few months ago I might have tried to get the lab work done even with the dude starting to fall apart.
I'm just wondering what other Moms do, especially with more than one child, when they have to go to the doctor-- for themselves or the kids. Holy cow. It is not easy. It's gotta be one of the olympic events for motherhood. I'm going to try to schedule from now on when I can get a babysitter for Baby Z, because I'm not at the olympic level yet.

No comments: