Monday, August 27, 2007

Milestones

This Sunday, when we were at church, Baby Z got the closest ever to crawling. We were in the main sanctuary and Baby Z was playing on a blanket on the floor. I watched him get up on his knees and one arm (the other arm wasn't quite straight) and move a little forward until he went back to his belly. I got really excited but could only drop my mouth open in delight because I didn't want to make noise. Any day now, I think, he'll be crawling around like a flash.

Since I was thinking of milestones, I thought I would put a picture up of another one-- Baby Z's first teeth. They are super cute and this is the only picture I've managed of them so far. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's gonna be our creepy crawly pre-Halloween!

(And those teefs may just make it a bit easier to give up nursing...)