Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Proving Nothing

I feel I must give an account of my baby proofing efforts. Have you ever experienced the Chore Daisy Chain Effect? You know, when you start working on one project and one of the steps in that project leads to a tangential project and then before you know it you're cleaning all the door frames in the house rather than moving the cleaning supplies out from under the sink like you should have? Since starting on the baby proofing project, I have rolled $180 worth of coins, researched selling CDs, dusted for cobwebs, cleaned the door jams and frames in the house (very gratifying, actually), and figured out the difference between a blind cord cleat and cord loop tie down (we had the wrong kind). Really, all of these had something to do with making the house safe for Baby Z. But I admit I did get a little off track.

The baby proofing is going to have to wait until next week because we have plans today and I never accomplish anything on the weekend. I'll wait until our new cord loop tie downs arrive. Yippee. A package!

No comments: