Thursday, July 12, 2007

Genius of Baby Einstein

I think I've mentioned before how much Baby Z enjoys playing in "the Office," our Baby Einstein activity center. I love that it keeps him occupied and allows him to use his legs to stand and bounce a little.

Now, I've found a new reason to love Baby Einstein. Twice now, Baby Z has gotten a little too eager playing and given himself the Baby Heimlich, projecting a gooey concoction of sweet potato and oatmeal all over the Office. But the genius activity center has a little tray of easily cleaned plastic where the majority of the goo pooled. The first time, I cleaned that up pretty quickly with minor spreading to the toys or Baby Z. But the second time, the goo runneth over and I discovered the highly engineered drain holes at the seat of the activity center through which the goo drained and pooled in the floor saucer.

I think Baby Z really enjoyed this new tactile learning experience in the Office:


Don't worry! Baby Z didn't slip and slide too much, because the handy grippy zig-zags gave him the traction he needed. They also made the cleanup more exciting for me as I got to play trace the barf in fun zig-zaggy patterns. Thrilling learning for baby and Mommy!

No comments: