Saturday, January 12, 2008

To Do List

Has anyone seen this blog? To Do List Blog. It's pretty entertaining. I thought I'd publish my own to do list for today/this weekend, since it's a little more interesting/ambitious than most. You don't get to see it scribbled on my tiny white board, so you'll have to imagine that part:
  • sewing project (I really don't sew, and am slightly scared of sewing machines)
  • bathtub faceplate (this involves a screw driver, also not a favorite of mine)
  • plan packing (going on a trip next week)
  • weed front yard
  • bath- Baby Z
  • invite for baby shower (the 2nd one I am currently involved in planning- my friends all got pregnant at once)
  • curry (chicken curry for book club tomorrow)

I generally love to-do lists, but, dang, this one is good! Perhaps I'll get one of the to-do's done today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really? *all* your friends got pregnant at once? harrumph! ;)

Stephanie Carmi said...

Hi. I came across your blog while searching for PDF stuff. I have only read a portion of your 2007 entries, but it's good to read! I'm a first time stay at home mom with a 3 week old and having some issues implementing the "schedule"! Anyways, thanks for the thoughts!