Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What Did You Do Over Christmas Break?

The holidays just flew by! This Christmas was so much fun! (Especially compared to my semi-conscious state last year one month after Baby Z was born.) Both John's and my family enjoyed Baby Z so much; it is really true that kids bring a lot of joy and wonder to the holiday season. John had the whole week off between Christmas and New Year's, so we packed in fun activities and plenty of nap times.

Baby Z played with new toys, learned how to open the doors in our house (Nooo!), and worked on his walking (still not flying solo yet):


I enjoyed a reunion with the ocean, thanks to my wonderful husband who orchestrated it. That's Baby Z in front about to eat a handful of sand:

And a gourmet brunch with friends, thanks to best friends and one of best friend's talented chef husband. That's a savory bread pudding type dish and pancetta-mmmm- on the left:


John and I even squeezed in a couple of date nights and ate our favorite- sushi. Thanks to Auntie S and Uncle T for that! Baby Z enjoyed spending time with you even though he still thinks Uncle T stole the silverware. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs a watch dog when you have Baby Z?? Glad you got to surf!

Anonymous said...

I melted down the silverware to finance my new Wired addition.

Uncle T