Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy Independence Day, everyone! It feels a little like every other day in which I think, what am I going to do with the little dude all day? How many hours can one spend at the park? Hm. Well, at least we are going to Grammy's this afternoon and will do some swimming. Then John and I get to go to a friend's BBQ sans Baby Z for a couple hours.

Thinking back to a year ago, I remember I was slightly panicked that Baby Z didn't get a good early afternoon nap because we were out and about visiting friends and celebrating. I also remember that I actually had a moment of realization that the special days, where the routine wasn't exactly the same, were the days I would remember in the long run. And so it is true!

Wishing you all a not-exactly-routine day of celebrating!

No comments: