Monday, August 10, 2009

Phase 1: Stop Early Wake-Up- Report 4

Day 7: A breakthrough? Harper didn't wake up until 6:30am and cried off and on until 7am. I got in the shower so that helped the time go by quickly.
Day 8: Another pretty good morning. She didn't wake up until 6:20am. She only made a little bit of noise until 6:45am and then she really started going. I got up and fed her at 7am and saw that she had pulled down the sheet I cover the bassinet with.

Besides this early morning training, I think Harper did just hit a growth spurt. There were a few days where it seemed she just didn't want to stop eating even when the milk was gone. And then on Sunday morning it was like, pop, her cheeks just got chubbier. I kid you not. Crazy how that happens. I think it's pretty much over now, so maybe we'll make it to our 7am start time soon.

No comments: