Saturday, June 19, 2010

7 Days Flying Solo

Saturday Morning. Day One of a week without John, who is on a surf trip in Mexico. (Yes, fully supported and not resented by me.)
Goals for the Week:
1. Have fun. Pancakes for dinner. Ice cream for breakfast. Whatever! We are going to have fun! Special day trips and beach fun planned. Don't just count down the moments until John gets home.
2. Pray every day. For myself, for John, for Z and for Harper. Praying Z has a "good" week of behavior. Praying I am strong and consistent no matter what kind of week Z has.

I have a plan for every day and some kind of help almost every day. I'm funding our babysitter's summer vacation. :)

Day One- Saturday:
> Babysitter at 9:30am. Breakfast with a friend. Home for naps and afternoon. Babysitter at 6:30pm. Dinner with a friend.

Here we go!

Saturday Night (10pm). Pretty good day, but very little of it was me at home by myself. Feeling okay. Off to bed!

No comments: