Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day Eight- He's Home!

Saturday
All in all a pretty good day. My babysitter canceled (I was going to have some time to myself this morning), but I turned it for the best and we had a nice morning at the Nature Center and then to an animal shelter to see the cats and dogs. We made a Welcome Home sign for Pap and washed his car. Visited with the wives and kids of the rest of the guys on the surf trip and then off to the airport to pick up John.
Z is SOOOO happy to have John home. He was literally beaming and bouncing around. John brought him two really cool shells and Z put them on the shelf like they are the greatest treasure he's ever owned (which they probably are!).
I am SOOO happy to have John home too. He told me how proud he is of me for doing such a good job this week. And he thanked me again for allowing him to go. And he almost jumped with joy when I showed him the reorganized cabinets! :)

Goodnight! Looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments: