Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Scraping Knees

12:51 pm. We're halfway through one day of our new approach. I'm scraping my knees on the way over the wall, but I'm not giving up. Baby Z cried for an hour and a half and then finally fell back to sleep at 12:30pm. Usually the latest I ever waited was 12:15pm if he was crying. My BWG did say she has never heard of a baby going longer than an hour and a half (assuming no sickness or other problems).
Will update later today with news of the afternoon nap. Hee hee- as if there are people out there checking this blog hourly or something. :) Anyway, it is more for my endurance and coping.

5:46pm. Put Baby Z down at 4pm. Woke up at 4:45pm. Cried until 5:30pm and then...blessed silence. I managed the crying by turning our attic fan on (it's very loud but soothing) and listening to my iPod while cooking in the kitchen (and I could still hear him!). I'm tired, but I feel good. I feel like we made it over the wall. Still have a marathon ahead, but I'm hopeful we're going to make it. :)

No comments: